Monday, November 14, 2016

DAX - 14/11/2016

The rally from the lower part of the range has already reached the top of it. My long position got sopped out @ 10350. I expected a lower pull back before getting back to rally mode.

Now it is neutral that price action slows down a bit in a bullish interpretation as well. So I decided to open a counter-trend short position on a possible bull trap situation. EP was @ 10766. My context time-frame for this setup is the 15 minutes chart and BeSS signal was on the 5 minutes chart. This wave [C] (of (2)?) could easily form a running pattern and thus missing my target zone by a lot. That is why I manage my short with a relatively tight trailing SL. Sl right now @ 10730. Of course I cannot rule out that the local top might be part of a bigger bull trap, but my primer wave count of the market is bullish and I expect at least a C of (Y) wave ideally to the 11200 zone.

DAX30 (CFD) - 15 minutes chart

DAX30 (CFD) - Daily chart

1 comment:

  1. If you will be camping somewhere that play bazaar is very far away from civilization, then make sure you have told several people where you will be as well as how long you satta king are intending to stay.

    ReplyDelete